The Medela Symphony breast pump is hands down the cream of the crop when it comes to breast pumps.
It is a bit on the pricey side for pumps but consider the fact that it is a hospital grade, double electric pump and that through its 2-Phase Expression pumping the volume of milk expressed and the time it takes to do so make it well worth the cost.
The package includes Symphony 2.0 Program Card (available languages include English, French and Spanish), a container stand protector for card/cord and the Symphony Breast pump.
Features – Benefits:
- Whether on single of double pumping mode this unit provides overflow protection.
- BPA/DEHP free for the parts which come into contact with breast milk.
- Control the pump with a single control knob.
- Pump on both sides at once or just pump a single side.
- Easy to clean up after use.
- Very, very quiet pumping.
Product – Shipping Details:
- Product measures approximately 13 x 8 x 10 inches.
- Shipping weight is calculated at 13 lbs.
- The 17 customers who reviewed this item give this product a 4.5 rating on Amazon.
- Shipping is for the US and APO/FPO addresses only.
For a superior, hospital grade, double pump that is easy to use and clean there is no better choice than the Medela Symphony Pump. This breast pump is extremely quiet, is gentle on nipples and pumps efficiently and quickly. Although the pump costs almost five times as much as some other pumps you can easily do some research to determine if your insurance will cover the cost of purchasing the pump.
There is also an option to rent the pump at many online retailers. This pump does not disappoint in any way but please keep in mind that the pump is heavy so you will need to purchase a portable pump if you plan to express milk while away from home.